How do I go to IORA?
IORA is accessible by public transport. The nearest transport hubs are Kent Ridge Bus Terminal, Kent Ridge MRT station, Haw Par Villa MRT station and Buona Vista MRT station.
The following bus services stop at the bus stop located just street away or opposite the MRT
By MRT and Bus
Kent Ridge MRT, Exit A (walk through the underground tunnel to the bus stop OPPOSITE the station)
Take free NUS shuttle bus service D2. Alight at the bus TERMINUS at Car Park 11, 2 stops later .Walk up the road (up slope) and the innovation 4.0 is the first building on your LEFT
Haw Par Villa MRT, Exit A
10, 30, 51, 143, 183, 188, 200 (alight opposite Heng Mui Keng Terrace). Walk up towards school of business(up slope) and the innovation 4.0 is the first building after carpark 11
If you are coming from Clementi Road
1. Enter NUS by 2nd entrance into Kent Ridge Crescent. Turn right into Kent Ridge Drive.
2. Pass Guild House and Hon Sui Sen Library on the left. Turn left into Business Link.
3. Drive through FBA Building and bypass Carpark 11 towards the left, further up you will see innovation 4.0- a 6-storey, white building up the slope.
If you are coming from Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE)
1. Exit the AYE at Buona Vista. Turn left to South Buona Vista Road, then take the first right turn into Kent Ridge Road and immediately turn left into Prince George's Park. (The PGP Residences, comprising numerous blocks of light yellow hostel buildings should be on your left).
2. Go along this road for a few minutes until the innovation 4.0 building appears on your right.
Passengers may alight at the designated drop-off zone before the entry barrier.
Parking charges as follows:
|Day||Parking Charges (excluding GST)|
|Mon-Fri (8.30am - 7.30pm)||$0.0214 per minute (Max $1.284)|
|Sat(Ex.PH) (8.30am - 5.00pm)||$0.0214 per minute (Max $2.568)|
|Grace Period (15mins for all vehicles)|
If the car park is full, visitors can consider alternative parking lots (shown below) near Innovation 4.0
View Interactive Map for directions to IORA at 3 research link